Want to Become a Member of Dayspring?
Requirements for Dayspring Home Educators Membership:
- Comply with the North Carolina Home School laws. Refer to the North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education (www.ncdnpe.org) for details.
- Volunteer to coordinate and/or assist in activities and events as determined by the Leadership Team each year (currently there is no mandatory level of service).
- Pay the annual non-refundable membership fee as determined by the Leadership Team each year (currently there is no fee).
- Currently homeschooling, intending to homeschool within the year or recently have graduated a student.
- Respect and defer to the policies and principles set by the Leadership Team
- Acknowledge that Dayspring is a Christian organization governed by Christian principles, although membership in Dayspring is open to everyone who homeschools regardless of religion as long as they respect and defer to the policies and principles set by the Leadership Team.
- Agree to the following liability statement: I will not hold Dayspring Home Educators (Dayspring) liable for any incident or accident that may occur to me, the parent(s)/guardian, or to my child(ren) during any activity, event, or gathering planned by Dayspring.
All other membership questions can be directed to our membership coordinator.
It’s Time To Join!
Go to the Dayspring Yahoo! Group and click the Join Group button.