Want to Become a Member of Dayspring?
Requirements for Dayspring Home Educators Membership:
- Comply with the North Carolina Home School laws. Refer to the North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education (www.ncdnpe.org) for details.
- Participate on the organizing team for one event AND plan a field trip or fellowship activity (options are listed on the registration form during sign up).
- Pay the annual non-refundable membership fee (scholarships are available, see fee schedule below).
- Currently homeschooling your child(ren) or recently graduated a child(ren). No vendors please.
- Although not required, we encourage you to attend the Parent Meetings held on the each month.
- Membership to North Carolinians for Home Education (NCHE) is not required, but we encourage you to join. See www.nche.com for details.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Membership dues for 2016-2017 are $25
- New memberships and renewal memberships begin June 15, 2016
- Returning members add $10 late fee after July 15, 2016
- The membership year runs from July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
- All memberships expire on June 30, 2017.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Membership scholarships are available. Send Email if you are interested in learning more about membership scholarships.
All other membership questions can be directed to our membership coordinator.
It’s Time To Join!
Membership application is an easy three step process.